By Mixed Mode
The programme consists of 40 units of the following four core courses, three elective courses and one compulsory research projects.
- Potential Field Exploration Methods ( core - 4 units )
- Seismic Interpretation ( core - 4 units )
- Geoenviromental Issues ( elective - 2 units )
- Formation Evaluation ( core - 4 units )
- Remote Sensing Applications ( core - 4 units )
- Engineering Geoscience ( elective - 2 units )
- Petroleum Geoscience ( elective - 2 units )
- Research Project ( compulsory - 20 units )
Expertise available in the following School : School of Physics - www.usm.my/phy
Applicants should possess the following :
- BSc ( Hons ) in Geophysics / Geology or equivalent
- BSc in Geophysics / Geology or equivalent with several years of experience in a relevant field.
- Full-time : Min 2 semesters / Max 4 semesters
- Part-time : Min 4 semesters / Max 8 semesters