Master Of Science Degree Programme in Medical Physics (Coursework)
Master of Science Degree Programme in Medical Physics (Coursework)
Our programme is designed to provide an understanding of physics in the Medical Physics fields namely: Radiology; Nuclear Medicine; Radiotherapy; MRI and Ultrasound. Successful graduates are expected to have a career as medical physicist in hospital, academic institutions or research institutes.
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Radiation Physics
- Dosimetry and Radiation Protection
- Physics of Diagnostic Radiology
- Medical Physics Practical
- Nuclear Medicine and Radiotherapy Physics
- Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Radiobiology and Radiation Chemistry
- Medical Physics Practical II
- Research Project
Applicants should possess the following:
- BSc (Hons) in Physics with a minimum CGPA of 3.00/4 or equivalent.
- BSc in Physics or equivalent with several years of experience in a relevant field.
- Not Applicable
- Full-time: 12 months-Min 3 semesters / Maximum candidature: 24 months
Briefing on Master of Science Degree Programme in Medical Physics (Coursework)