Master Of Science (Medical Physics - Coursework)
Master of Science (Medical Physics)
Our programme is designed to provide an understanding of physics in the Medical Physics fields namely: Radiology; Nuclear Medicine; Radiotherapy; MRI and Ultrasound. Successful graduates are expected to have a career as medical physicist in hospital, academic institutions or research institutes.
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Radiation Physics
- Dosimetry and Radiation Protection
- Physics of Diagnostic Radiology
- Medical Physics Practical
- Nuclear Medicine and Radiotherapy Physics
- Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Radiobiology and Radiation Chemistry
- Medical Physics Practical II
- Research Project
Applicants should possess the following:
- BSc (Hons) in Physics with a minimum CGPA of 3.00/4 or equivalent.
- BSc in Physics or equivalent with several years of experience in a relevant field.
- Not Applicable
- Full-time: 12 months-Min 3 semesters / Maximum candidature: 24 months